Set comes individually bagged WITH boards
(W) David Walker (A) Nelson Blake (CA) Rahzzah
Dr. Noah Burstein, the man who made Luke Cage into the unbreakable hero he is today, is dead. When Luke goes down to New Orleans for the funeral, he finds The Big Easy to be pretty &$#% difficult. Mysterious billionaires, a woman with a secret, amped-up gangs and a shadowy figure all lead Luke to the conclusion that there's more to his father-figure's death than meets the eye. He's looking for answers, and it's a bad day for anyone in his way!
A BROKEN CAGE!
• There's a war brewing in New Orleans...and Luke is right in the middle of it!
• Luke recovers from a brutal attack with the help of a VERY unsuspected ally!
• Luke Cage will put body and soul on the line to learn the truth about Dr. Burstein. He might live to regret that. MIGHT.
BIG TROUBLE IN THE BIG EASY!
• Why is everybody trying to kill Luke Cage???
• And where did they get the weapons to do so?!
• With supplies of "the cure" running low, Burstein's former subjects are growing dangerously unstable!
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!
• Luke Cage protects the innocent, but innocence appears to be in short supply.
• The secret of Dr. Burstein's death, revealed!
• Strange forces are aligning against Luke Cage and time is running out!
THE BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS!
• Luke Cage is under attack from all sides!
• bHis adversaries are rich, powerful and unbreakable.
• BRING 'EM ON.
All our products are shipped through either Sendle or Auspost.
If your order contains both pre-order and in stock items, it will ship out only once all items are in stock. Please bear in mind that all items with 'preorder' in the title and ETA date in the product description are pre-order items.
We send all our products out with the care we expect ourselves. so all our collectibles are wrapped and packed to minimise movement and damage, and comics are bagged and sent in cardboard boxes (not envelopes) to ensure your items get to you in best possible condition.
International customers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes or fees payable that may arise, this is not part of the shipping and handling fee paid when you make your purchase.
Please note: As a registered business we are unable to ship international orders as a ‘gift’ or a different figure to what you paid and all shipments must be declared as ‘merchandise’.
Fees and duties levied against incoming parcels vary from country to country. We has no control over the policies or tax, all we can do is correctly label what we send. To misrepresent is illegal and can result in fines on both sender and receiver.
If you are wondering or looking for more information you can try checking with your local postal services for details on thresholds.
After receiving payment we ship same business day when possible or, next day. Please note Business day is Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm.
If you have any questions send us an email and we will get back to you asap.